Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL) invites application for the position of 50 Mechanical and electrical engineer trainee vacancies. Apply online before 3rd February 2017.
- Name of post:- engineer trainee
- Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
- Job Location:- Uttarakhand
- Pay Scale:- Rs 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Last Date:- 3rd February 2017
- Total No. of Posts:-50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have full time bachelor degree in engineering / technology or five year integrated master degree or dual degree program in engineering or technology in the discipline of mechanical or electrical engineering from a recognized Indian university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online though official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in from 8th January 2017 to 3rd February 2017 and send hard copy along with relevant documents to Assistant general Manager, room no 29, HRM department, main administration building, BHEL, deep ranipu, Haridwar, Uttarakhand:- 249403.
- Last date for submission of online application is 9th January 2017.
- Last date for the receipt of online application is 3rd February 2017.
- All applicants applying for the above positions should have their qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- The training in under NEEM (National employment enhancement mission) scheme.
- For applying for the above training, applicants should have studied in the relevant branch / discipline from recognized institution as a regular student.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.View Official Notification Here